WELLNESS FORUM 2012
FALL HEALTH CONFERENCE
November 2-4, 2012
Meet some of the most knowledgeable health care professionals helping to change the world in positive ways; spend time with people who value optimal health, practice healthy habits; and enjoy some of the finest gourmet vegan food available!
Featuring Special Guest Speakers...
- Dr. John and Mary McDougall - author of The Starch Solution and Directors of the famed McDougall Program.
- Dr. Neal Barnard - President and Founder, The Physicians' Committee for Responsible Medicine; Dr. Barnard will talk about several issues including his research on diet and Alzheimer's Disease.
- Dr. Peter Breggin – This Harvard-trained psychiatrist has been the "Conscience of Psychiatry" for decades, a pioneer whose insightful warnings about the dangers of psychopharmaceuticals are finally getting deserved attention. His new book, Psychiatric Drug Withdrawal: A Guide for Prescribers, Therapists, Patients & their Families, will help rescue millions from the huge population of over-medicated world citizens.
- Dr. Larry Palevsky - is a renowned board certified pediatrician, sought-after lecturer, and published author, who utilizes a holistic approach to children's wellness and illness. He will be present a lecture on the controversy associated with vaccinations.
- Dr. Walter Jacobson – is the medical director for The Wellness Forum's Emotional Wellness 101 program, which is designed to help people to avoid or discontinue the use of psychiatric drugs.
- Dr. Pam Popper - Executive Director and Founder of The Wellness Forum
- Chef Del Sroufe - Executive Chef and co-owner of The Wellness Forum Foods and author of Forks Over Knives: The Cookbook
JUST ADDED: Eileen Kopsaftis, P.T. from New York, will be conducting a MELT session. If you have back, shoulder, neck, muscle or joint pain, you do not want to miss this session!
Conference begins Friday, November 2 (5:30pm - 9pm), Saturday (9am - 10pm), and Sunday (9am - noon).
Location: Crowne Plaza Hotel, 6500 Doubletree Avenue, Columbus, Ohio 43229
Cost: $199 per person - NO PARTIAL TICKETS; Ticket price also includes three meals - dinner on Friday & lunch and dinner on Saturday.
TO REGISTER: First fill out the Registration Form (PDF), SIGN and fax back to the Wellness Forum office to ensure you reserve your place at the Conference.
2012 Fall Health Conference Brochure (PDF)
Crown Plaza Columbus North
6500 Doubletree Avenue
Columbus, Ohio 43229
Room Rate is $85 per night
Group Code is WLF
Hotel will provide shuttle service to and from the airport, The Wellness Forum and other locations in the Worthington area.